I have to say a big thank you to Liz for nominating me for this lovely award. It’s a great honour, and before I say anything else, I highly recommend you check out her great blog at Do the Thing, as she recounts her experiences crossing items off her bucket list.
I believe I’ve done this before, but it’s nice to have a different style of post from my usual. Plus, this will likely be a little shorter, and I don’t have so much time to write this evening, though I do still have the itch.
Ok, the rules.
- Display the award, and thank your nominator.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself (I may not do the full 11 this time)
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer (my favourite part)
- I recently changed the direction I part my hair.
- I continuously doubt my own knowledge of the English language, even though I’m supposed to know a lot about it.
- I may have already used up all the interesting facts about me.
- I once stood for at least 30 seconds waiting at a revolving door to let a large group of people through first, before I realised I didn’t need to.
- I prefer Star Trek to Star Wars.
- My favourite day of the week is Friday.
- My least favourite is probably Wednesday, and I don’t really mind Mondays at all. The anticipation of it on Sunday evening is worse.
I think that’s enough from me, and it’s more important to give other people a chance to speak, so here are my nominees, from among my newest followers:
And the questions:
- What side do you sleep on?
- What film will you never get tired of watching?
- What age do you feel?
- What’s your favourite sound?
- What’s your favourite English word?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Are you a good cook?
- What one thing do you want to do before you die more than anything else?
- House or apartment?
- City or countryside?
- What’s the best restaurant in your area?