Here are the rules of the award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
My 11 Questions:
- If you could invent anything what would it be? Something to allow everybody easy access to food and clean water.
- If you knew that the world was about to end what would you do? Find the closest place by the coast and sit by the sea and enjoy the view.
- If you could be a super human what power would you want to possess? Flight, I think it’s something we all dream of on some level.
- What is your dream life? Enjoying what I do for a living, and looking forward to it in the morning. Having no major stress.
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Try to sneak into the Vatican’s secret vault, see what they’ve got in there!
- What are the qualities that would cause you to end a friendship? Chronic dishonesty.
- What are your biggest pet peeves? People typing Aaaaaand… before saying something snarky online. It’s aggravating enough when people say it in real life, but taking the effort to type out each A just makes it worse.
- Whom do you admire the most? Anyone who stands up for their rights or those of others when it means going against popular opinion.
- Would you prefer being alone or with people? With people, overall, but I do like my alone time.
- Does death scare you? A little. It doesn’t feel too real now, but I know when I have to face it, I’ll be at least somewhat scared.
- What is your favorite food? Rare steak, with pepper sauce and chips (fries).
11 Facts about myself:
- I always feel that melting ice cubes in a drink will make it overflow, even though I know that the liquid water will be equal to the volume of the ice.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- My favourite colour is blue, closely followed by red.
- I have a sweet tooth, which I try to avoid indulging.
- I try to go running three times a week, not unrelated to Fact 4.
- I can neither sing nor dance.
- I’m a dog person, though I’ve softened towards cats.
- I’ve lived most of my life in Ireland, though I’ve also lived in Scotland and Belgium for periods.
- I find it very hard to think of 11 facts about myself.
- I still like to stay up late and get up as late as I can.
- I’m left-handed and left-footed.
As I was nominated for this award before, Ill keep my invitation to my previous nominees open, if they haven’t written a post yet, and I also invite any of my followers to nominate anyone they want for the award.
Thanks again Maitri!