I’ve been nominated for this award by Grace over at That Feeling Inside. A big thank you to her, and I recommend her blog for her thoughts on beauty, movies, and everything else.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma to bring bloggers together. And it’s a nice change of pace and short post on a Sunday when I don’t want to write too much.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things about Me:
- I always hate this part. I never know what people would be interested in knowing, and I’ve shared a few things already. That counts as one thing, doesn’t it?
- I enjoy watching golf and snooker on TV, even though I don’t have the patience to play either.
- I once lost a €50 note when it blew out of my hand, and even though it was about six or seven years ago, it still annoys me.
- What inspired you to start a blog? I was taking too long at work sharing ideas with colleagues. It made me realise how much I enjoyed talking and thinking about different aspects of language, and that this might be the appropriate medium for that.
- How are you feeling today? Tired, as I got up at 4am to go to the airport (on the bus there now). And a little bittersweet, as I’m on my way back to Belgium for the rest of the year after spending the summer at home in Ireland.
- What film can you watch over and over without getting bored of it? Goodfellas. It’s so rich and enjoyable, and I can watch it from any point if it’s on TV, even though I’m usually a stickler for watching a film from the start.
- Someone that you admire and why? Any carers, who give up so much of their life to help others. Especially children who care for their parents. It requires such strength.
- What is your favourite food? Italian food in general, as it’s simple, healthy, and tasty.
My Best Post:
Now that’s hard. I think you’re a better judge of that than I am. But I am quite fond of this one, “Way Cool,” because I think it’s the simplest expression of what I usually do here. It’s just me thinking about a few words and what they mean.
I’m not going to nominate 10 to 20 people, so I’m going to nominate some of my newer followers, as usual:
- How much time do you spend on your blog per week?
- How would you spend your last day on Earth?
- Do you like horror films? If no, why not, and if yes, what’s your favourite?
- Who’s your favourite writer?
- What can you see if you turn left?