I’ve been fortunate enough to have been nominated for two awards today (actually Tuesday 09/01/18), so I’ll answer the questions from both together.
I’d like to thank Sarah at the Invincible Fortitude Blog for nominating me for the The Brotherhood of the World Award. I highly recommend you visit her blog for some great advice about self-defence, and some inspirational words. Here are her questions:
I’d also like to thank Kathleen at the good, the fab and the lovely for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award, where you can find a great selection of writing on beauty, books, travel, and much more. Here are her questions:
- If you could drop everything right now… where would you be going and why? I’d go to Edinburgh for a few days: I always love it there.
- If you could invite three people (alive or dead) over for diner, who would it be and why? (optional: what would you cook??) George Orwell, Jesus, and Winston Churchill, because I think they’d have interesting arguments. I’d cook something pretty straightforward as I think they’d all have quite different tastes.
- Can you really be in both ‘team coffee’ and ‘team tea’ or is that not done?? Which team do you belong?? Or are you, as me, member of both teams?! I prefer coffee, but both have their time and place (coffee in the morning, and tea in the early evening or Sunday afternoon).
And that’s that! It makes a nice change from my usual routine, doesn’t it? And a big thank you again to Sarah and Kathleen.
I don’t really want to nominate a lot of people, so if you’re a regular reader and blogger, please accept my nomination for the Brotherhood of the World Award, because it has a great name. Here are my questions.
- What time is it as you’re writing your answer to this question?
- Is this when you normally write?
- Do you enjoy writing?
- What’s your favourite childhood memory?
- What room are you in, if you’re in one.
- What’s your favourite question to ask someone?
- Do you listen to music when you write?
- Would you like to write full time?
- Has your life changed since smartphones became commonplace?
- Which of these questions made you think “Aw man, why has he asked me that!?”